Half day delicious Thai food Private tour
On this private half day Thai food tour in Bangkok I will take you to many different food stalls in the city by local transport. All the food will be safe to eat and even more, super delicious!
I will meet you at your hotel and together we'll embark on a journey to all the best places for Thai food. For example we can go for Thai style fried noodles, some curries, sticky rice with mango, sweet pork, amazing Thai desserts, coconut icecream and much more.
Once I know your preferred taste I will decide during the day where to go and what to eat. Don't worry about the fact that the program is not set out clearly. I really know many many amazing places for food so you can be assured that your food will be super yummie!
If you book this tour at night we'll end the tour at one of the rooftop bars in town for a drink and awesome views.
If your group exceeds more then 3 people please contact me up front to discuss the best transportation for your group
Sample itinerary and times:
10. 00 am. Meet you at your hotel and embark on our trip by skytrain or taxi.
10. 30 am. Arrive at the first place for food and a local market with old shophouses and family run restaurants. Taste and eat delicous desserts, sweet pork or other surprises.
11. 00 am. Walk along the local ways to the next surprise food stop. Taste and eat fruits like mango, rambutan, lychee all depending on the season.
11. 30 am. Get on a tuk tuk (threewheeler) and go for a coconut icecream sandwich.
12. 00 am. Relax at a local restaurant for some fried Pathai/ Thai noodles and some Thai herb or flower drinks.
13. 00 pm. Try to get up and walk a bit to get some exercise after all the food.
13. 30 pm. Taste some Thai curries or Chinese style food.
14. 00 pm. Go back to your hotel by any way of transport that is available.
14. 30 pm. Arrive at your hotel.
This is of course a suggested time frame and tours will approx. take around 4 hours. So if you want to start at 5 pm. we'll be back at around 9 pm.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Depending on traffic, weather, your own pace and the fun we have.
This tour is done by using local transportation like tuk tuk, subway, skytrain, local bus, taxi, foot etc.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 Usd. - For your own souvenirs or a beer if you want.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We did the "foodie" tour during the middle of the day. We lost track of how many different places we visited and all of the different local foods that we had over the course of 6+ hours. Tommy knows his food and the best places to visit. The pace of the tour was great and it allowed us to try many different local specialities without ever feeling like we had eaten too much. We would highly recommend this tour!