Explore the best central Vietnam with your own Private Guide
On the way to Hoian Old Town, we pass by Lap An Lagoon, which is famous for beautiful oyster farms, and picturesque Hai Van Pass.
The next stop is Danang Beach, and it used to be call South China Beach during the Vietnam war. After that, We visit Marble Stone Village, which is famous for beautiful curving marble statues.
Arriving in Hoi An, we'll take a walking tour around Hoi An's Ancient Town, including Japanese Bridge, old buildings, old temples which are influenced from China, Japan in the 17th Century.
- Hoi An ancient town, coastal road, real Vietnam countryside
- The traditional handicraft village, peaceful farm, local food.
* Danang and Hoian ancient town.
- Haivan pass if the Ship dock at Chan May port.
- Danang Beach
- Marble Mountain and Marble stone sculpture village
- Hoian ancient town ( walking tour)
- Local boat trip on Hoi An River to visit Pottery Village
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
New private Van (16 seater) with good A/C
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000000 VND - Extra drink, post card, some souvenir.
Payments can be made in either USD or VND
I am not a driver. For my driving tours, I arrange a professional driver and vehicle.
I can also accompany you in your vehicle
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Highly recommended! Jerry was on time and very flexible. He made sure we got back on time and tried to squeeze in everything in as little time because our ship stayed in port for a little time only. Car provided was clean, he gaves us water, bought tickets for us and the lunch was really good. Highly recommended! Thank you very much!