Explore the best central Vietnamg with your own Private Guide
On the way to Hoian Old Town, we pass by Lap An Lagoon, which is famous for beautiful oyster farms, and picturesque Hai Van Pass.
The next stop is Danang Beach, and it used to be call South China Beach during the Vietnam war. After that, We visit Marble Stone Village, which is famous for beautiful curving marble statues.
Arriving in Hoi An, we'll take a walking tour around Hoi An's Ancient Town, including Japanese Bridge, old buildings, old temples which are influenced from China, Japan in the 17th Century.
- Hoi An ancient town, coastal road, real Vietnam countryside
- The traditional handicraft village, peaceful farm, local food.
* Danang and Hoian ancient town.
- Haivan pass if the Ship dock at Chan May port.
- Lady buddha Statue and Linh Ung pagoda.
- Danang Champa museum
- Danang Beach
- Mable Mountain and Marble stone sculpture village
- Hoian ancient town ( walking tour)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An or Hue city
- Pick up from the port.
End location: Hotel, cruise port, or airport.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
New private car with good A/C
- Private English speaking guide
- Private Car or Van with good air conditioner, seat belt
- All Entrance fees at destinations
- Lunch at a lovely restaurant, local food
- Cold mineral water; wet tissues.
- Permission fee at the sea port
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 USD - Extra drink, post card, some souvenir.
Payments can be made in either USD or VND
1 USD = 22.000vnd
Any personal purchases or expenses.
I am not a driver. For my driving tours, I arrange a professional driver and vehicle.
I can also accompany you in your vehicle
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Jerry excellent and we covered a lot of ground. Hoi An is an amazing city. The lunch Jerry arranged was much better than we had expected- Thank you!