I am very passionate about Scotland and wish to share my enthusiasm and passion as I show you around in a fun, relaxed, flexible and informative way.
I set up up my tour company with a lifetime of experience in exploring Scotland, Ireland and the UK over 12 years ago.
My aim is to deliver a first-rate private luxury bespoke tour to Edinburgh and Scotland visitors, but in a way that's totally different. I take pride in showing the Edinburgh and Scotland that lots of tour guides leave out! With over a decade of experience giving tours you won't be disappointed, if in doubt read my five star reviews to be sure, .
The tours are very informal but also informative and entertaining. I don't just read off a check list or carry a tour book, I know these places well and so will you by the end of our tour. Scotland's history dates so far back, you can never have enough knowledge. I am constantly learning and furthering my own education, certification and knowledge.
I specialise in multi day bespoke luxury custom and over night tours. So please contact me with your requirements.
Your tour will be in a luxury eight seater vehicle that is exclusively used only for tours and as such, is immaculate inside and out. The vehicle does have air conditioning and wifi. All tours are priced per vehicle and I can carry up to seven adult passengers at a time comfortably. I am fully insured and have public liability insurance. We will be able to fit all your luggage in comfortable.
If you do require a tour for more than seven, I can also arrange for a larger vehicle to be available as well.
A Recent Review of this guide
We were a family of 6 adults with significant world travel experience on a 1/2 day tour. Kevin was fantastic ! Kevin is knowledgeable, welcoming, with a wonderful sense of humor, and very willing to modify the tour as the situation dictates. The day went by quickly, Kevin is a gifted orator ! Kevin is prompt , dependable and was very helpful with local merchant recommendations. Kevin is a genuine, entertaining and excellent representative of Scotland. We would absolutely book Kevin !
- Non Smoker (No smoking or Vaping in Vehicle)
- Qualified Tour Guide
- Qualified History Guide
- Radio Presenter
- Tourism Academy Extraordinary Tour Leading 2018
- Tourism Academy Lead Amazing Tours 2019
- Merit Qualification in the Expertise, Blending, Sales and Service of the Scotch Whisky industry 2019
- Scotch Whisky Ambassador 2019
- Member of Visit Scotland (Scotland's national tourism organisation)
- Member of Historic Scotland
- Member of The Old Edinburgh Club (Established 1908)
- Member of Edinburgh World Heritage
- City of London Freeman
- Member of the Worshipful Company of Hackney Carrriage Drivers
- My vehicle will comfortably seat eight adults.
- Older buildings in Scotland are historic buildings. They do not allow guides to give guided tours on the inside of buildings. Some examples are Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle and Rosslyn Chapel.