Walking tour - all admissions included
What was Rome like 2000 years ago?
It was a metropolis of 2 million inhabitants, with richly decorated and colorful streets, state-of-the-art aqueducts, fountains, restaurants, temples and places to have fun.
Can we still see these things? Of course we can! With a little help from our imaginations, I will make the ruins come alive and leave you with a completely new perspective of the ancient Roman city.
We will start our tour with the Colosseum, the symbol of our city. Next, we will walk through the Roman forum where you will get to know the ancient Romans, through their stories in addition to the most important information about their art and history of course. We will discover together how modern they actually were…maybe we haven't changed so much after all!
- Hotel pick-up
- Walking tour (Colosseum and Roman Forum)
- Hotel drop-off
Know before you go:
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair
• Be prepared to climb uneven steps and explore an archaeological site (wear suitable shoes)
• You may want to bring a small umbrella to block the sun as well as unexpected, sudden rainfall
• Large bags and backpacks are not allowed inside the Colosseum
My tour are all customizable, please if you have special request feel free to contact me and we will find the best solution according to your needs and your whishes
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
End Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 3 hours
City walking tour, with hotel pick up and drop off (within Aurelian Walls) by vehicle included (the number of vehicles that I provide will be approriate to the number of passengers - no additional cost)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euros - Should you decide to buy food, beverage or souvenirs during the tour.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I am not a driver, but I arrange drivers and transportation for all my vehicle based tours.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Serena is an excellent guide. We love her
Mazlina Meor Ahmad