Let's taste the fresh mozzarella "km 0" in the Apulia countryside among cows and "trulli"
There are some hidden diamonds in the Apulia countryside. Not far from Alberobello, among olives trees and isolated conical shaped roofs houses, there is a farm that let us jump in the past. We will be welcomed by the silence of the countryside and the bellowing of the cows and of course the smell of the hot milk meanwhile it is transformed into mozzarella.
We will see the different steps of a mozzarella making and finally the best one: we will taste them and other locals products "km 0".
Then, we will leave the farm to go to Alberobello where I will tell you the "funny" history of this magic town. We will have a walk in the closer town Locorotondo, which is one of the most beautiful Italian hamlet thanks to its white houses and flowery balconies. We will finish our day trip drinking a "caffè speciale" in Polignano a Mare, the white town perched on the sea. Ready for this "white" day tour? :)
* The tour is for 3 people. If you are a larger group, please inquire me for a customized tour
- Departure from Bari to Putignano countryside
- Visit of mozzarella farm and mozzarella and others locals products tasting
- Visit of Alberobello (1-hour walking guided tour)
- "Passeggiata" in Locorotondo
- "Caffè speciale" in Polignano a Mare
-Return in Bari.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Bari
End location: Bari
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Friendly and free transportation by car.
If you need private transportation with a professional driver, please inquire me for a customized tour.
* If you are more than 3, please contact me for arrangements.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 EUR - your personal expenses.
I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments.