The best of Old Town
Just imagine that you are in the old medieval city. Everything is real here - medieval houses, streets, squares, churches, but at the same time it is 21 cent. town where people live and work.
During my walking tour in Old Town, I'll lead you through the most important places, the merchant lower town and Nobel upper town.
We'll start from the lower town where we'll visit the old Pharmacy, the oldest cafe, Town hall square and street of masters.
After that, we'll go to the upper town, where we'll visit both major cathedrals of Estonia, find out about the life of aristocrats and enjoy the Tallinn skyline from bird's eye view.
To enjoy the moment we'll make a stop in one of the cafes to have a rest and drink a cup of coffee or tea.
Before we finish the tour, I'll show you the secret place where we'll make a wish that will definitely come true.
* Defensive city walls and towers
* Dwellings of medieval merchants and craftsmen
* Town hall and market square
* Holy Ghost church, St. Olaf's church, St. Nicholas church
* Dominican monastery
* Alexander Nevski Cathedral
* Tallinn Castle and parliament
* Dome Cathedral
* Houses of Estonian nobility
* Viewing platforms
* Estonian Government.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: If you come by cruise ship I will meet you in front of the security gate. I will have a sign with your name on it.
* If we meet at the hotel I'll wait for you at the Front desk.
End location: At the Town Hall square where you can start to explore the old town by yourself. I will give you advices where to go and directions how to get there.
Duration: 2 hours 30 min.
- Personal guide service
- A cup of coffee, tea or a juice.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EUR - - personal expenses
- Entrance fees -if required
- Any article of personal nature like meals or shopping.
- For bigger groups, please enquire!