The best to see for first time
The Tallinn highlights tour with the visit to the highest lookout point in the Nothern.
We will start our tour with driving around the city, where we will see Tallinn downtown, Kadriorg park with the President Palace, Song festival ground, Tallinn's Marina and Olympic village, St. Briggita convent.
We will make many stops on our way and will walk around in the most interesting places where I'll tell you a lot of local stories and fact about my country.
After driving part we will go the TV tower, where we will enjoy the bird's eye view. Some people say that if you are lucky you might see Helsinki from there ( I haven't seen). Then we will go to the Old Town and walk through the medieval streets of Upper and Lower Towns.
The panoramic tour is the best opportunity to explore Tallinn and it's different suburbs.
* City centre
* Kadriorg park and Palace
* President palace
* Song festival place
* Pirita area
* St. Briggit monastary
* Olumpic games places
* TV Tower
* Defensive city walls and towers
* Dwellings of medieval merchants and craftsmen
* Town hall and market square
* Holy Ghost church, St. Olaf's church, St. Nicholas church
* Dominican monastery
* Alexander Nevski Cathedral
* Tallinn Castle and parliament
* Dome Cathedral
* Houses of Estonian nobility
* Viewing platforms
* Estonian Government.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: If you come by cruise ship I will meet you in front of the security gate. I will have a sign with your name on it.
* If we meet at the hotel I'll wait for you at the Front desk.
End location: At the Town Hall square where you can start to explore the old town by yourself. I will give you advices where to go and directions how to get there.
Duration: 5 hours
For groups up to 3: private A/C car with guide-driver.
For bigger groups, A/C chauffeured Van are available upon request.
- Personal guide services
- A car with driver
- TV tower tickets.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EUR - - Personal expenses
- Entrance fees -if required
- Any article of personal nature like meals or shopping.
- For bigger groups, please enquire!