A mixture of cultures is waiting to be explored
Being the largest city in the Eastern Black Sea region of Turkey, Trabzon is surrounded by amazing forests and mountains! This gorgeous city was founded in 756 BC by Greek colonists. It became the capital city of eastern Byzantium during the years 1204 and 1461 and after that a very important Turkish city and Sancak in Ottoman time.
Let's see this magnificent history that mainly belongs to Greek and Ottoman and get the pleasure of being able to see the Hagia Sophia and Atatürk Pavillion, which is a symbol of the city. No doubt that one of the most powerful Sultans in Ottoman Empire was Kanuni Sultan Süleyman and this unique city is also his birth place and his house is also waiting for the visitors.
The tour starts from city center (airport , hotel or anywhere you would like to be taken)
- First we will see the Hagia Sophia in the city center
- Next step is Ortahisar which is 5 minutes away from Hagia Sophia
- After seeing an old church and old Turkish Houses in Ortahisar we will go to eat some local and delicious food in Akçaabat
- After lunch we will see Atatürk pavillion built by a Greek businessman in 1890
- Our tour finishes in Boztepe with Turkish tea while looking the city from the roof of it.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Public transport like city bus or taxi can be used or a rental car is also available, and no need to pay extra for the car, it is included.
Please contact me before booking and we can find the best way to travel we can calculate the distances and in some parts we can walk to see the city better and in other parts we can travel by cars.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Public Transportation Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Dollar - It is for food and drinks.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
I have no restrictions.