I moved to Florence many years ago, here I got my tour guide license, here is my home, this is a city I love. I give tours in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish and Croatian.
All my tours are private, exclusive and tailor made according to your expectations. My aim is to suit your interests, attend to your needs, make you spend enjoyable hours with me and give you an unforgettable experience.
You'll get to know Florence through my eyes: the art, history and architecture, the places I like. I'll recommend you the events, the opportunities of which I know, the artisans and shops I appreciate.
I am a passionate story teller and love to inform and entertain. People enjoy my tours and are amazed by the artworks as much as by the wealth of my knowledge and my professional and pleasant attitude.
My goal is to deliver the best possible experience to the traveler participating to my guided visits.
To avoid long queues to access the most famous Florentine museums, I can book tickets with priority access. This is however not always possible as tickets are quickly sold out, that is why it is important to plan ahead and make all the bookings asap.
I can personalize and customize my tours and their starting time. The experience can be tailored specifically for you, to match your expectations, interests and needs.
I look forward to meeting you in Florence!
- I have attended the United World College of the Adriatic and have the full International Baccalaureate diploma in English.
- I have a university degree in modern Languages and Literature.
- In 1999 I graduated from University of Trieste, in Italy.
- I am a licensed tourist guide of Florence, Italy.
- I've been living in Florence since 2003 and in Italy since 1991. Before becoming a tourist guide, I've been working in the tourism industry for many years and have experience with concierge services.
Since I do not have a commercial driver's license, I can arrange professional transportation when necessary.