A day on the Island of Capri from Naples with your private guide
Welcome to the essence of the Mediterranean Sea: powerful nature, cliffs overhanging a dark blue sea, white villas and lushl gardens spread around, monuments from the roman time to the middle -ages, fancy shopping and a few amongst the most luxurious hotels in Italy.
In Capri there is satisfaction for every taste! The tour features Capri and Anacapri, it offers the highlights of the island such as the Mt Solaro or the Blue Grotto, it is flexible and tuned onto people desires.
There are rides to Capri every 30 minutes, it takes about 50 min.
- Once on the island we will board a mini-bus to reach Anacapri, the village on the edge of the island, where we will stroll at slow pace along the pedestrian areas to look at the panoramas and at the lovely boutiques.
- From Anacapri there is a chairlift that reaches the top of the island, The mount Solaro (1800 ft), considered one of the most breathtaking view point of the entire country.
Also there could be occasion to taste some of the local specialties: limoncello and perfumes.
- Later in the morning we will move to Capri town, the old beating heart of the island, to take a walk to the famous Gardens of Augustus or, if you like to get away from the big crowd, walk to the Punta Tragara to admire the Faraglioni rock.
- Afterwards, in the afternoon, we will come down to the Marina Grande, which is also departure place for all the boat tours discovering the very many "grottos" engraved by the sea into the side of the island.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Where requested in Naples
End location: Same as on the beginning
Duration: 9 hours
Seldom navigation through the Bay of Naples it is not permitted by weather. This is unlikely to happen from March to october.
Public Jet foils back and forward to Capri
Private mini-van on the island
funicolare ride from Capri to the Marina
Estimated Local Cash Needed
70 euros cash per person - - Hydrofoils from Naples to Capri and back
- mini-bus or taxi to Anacapri round trip
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Fabrizio was amazing and very flexible given the different needs of our large group. It was unfortunate that we were not able to see the Blue Grotto, or any Grotto, due to the weather, but the rest of the trip was so much fun. I enjoyed the Funiculare, and the top of Monte Solaro very much.