Explore Seoul's Highlights, an ideal trip for Family or first time visitors
The tour will start at your hotel at your convenience, and we will travel around Seoul, Gangbuk and Gangnam district which are representative of Old Seoul and new Seoul.
For a starter, President House Path, or Cheongwadae-gil, will freshen up your day by morning-walking with a peek of the facilities of President House in a relatively short walking distance. And then, Kyungbok palace awaits you with changing guard of ceremony followed by Bukchon Hanok village nearby where you can watch how local people live in Korean traditional houses with modern touch. You might want to try local Korean dishes like Korean BBQ or marinated slices of beef with soy souce or pork dishes before hitting the road.
If you are a group of family members, the next attraction will hit the spot for you because indoor shopping mall with all the amenities and facilities are there at Gangnam populated by people enjoying modern convenience along with the 7th tallest Lotte World Tower overlooking whole city of Seoul.
- We'll start our tour at your hotel.
- Morning walk around Cheongwadae gil near Blue House
- Kyungbokgung Palace with changing guard ceremony
- Bukchon Hanok village
- Dongdaemun Market
- Gangnam Coex and Bongeunsa Buddhist temple near Psy's handshape monument
- Lotte World Tower
- Back to Hotel
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The lobby at your hotel.
End location: Your hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
We'll use a Mini van to drive around all day. You can hop on and off starting from the hotel to all attractions specified, and I'll see you off to the hotel again.
- My time and service as a guide will be provided a day.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50000 KRW - If you try some street food or simple food outside, KRW 50,000 will do for your group a day.
- Meals and snacks you might want to try will not be included in the tour price.
- Optional admission fee for Folk Village (KRW10,000 per person) and Everland (KRW45,000).
- Pickup at the cruise port or airport is possible, but with an additional cost. Please contact me for details and a quote.
I am not a driver. I can arrange a vehicle for the tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We enjoyed out tour with Jiyoon very much! Her english is excellent , she is very knowledgable about Seoul and customized the tour to meet our interests. Jiyoon is very friendly and has very nice personality . We really liked the hours we spent together with her in Seoul! Excellent tour guide!