Day Trip / Out of Town, First Time Visitor, Local Experience, Nature and Wildlife
Kid Friendly: Yes.
It is possible to go up the gondola in a wheelchair and Cliff Park walk could be substituted for the walk alone the ocean in West Vancouver , still with spectacular views.
Maximum travelers: 3
Russian (fluent), English (fluent)
Sea to Sky gondola, Horseshoe Bay and White Cliff park
Easygoing tour with very scenic views! About one hour drive from Vancouver over Lion's gate bridge to Sea to Sky highway and stop at Shannon Falls and gondola up top of the mountain. Light walk at your own pace and drive back to Vancouver with a few more scenic stops.
Lunch if you wish, with the view, not included.
- Drive over Lyon's gate bridge to scenic Sea to Sky highway
- Walk to Shannon Falls
- Ride to the top of the mountain on Sea to Sky gondola
- Walk on suspension bridge and to the viewpoint of Stawamus Chief (if you wish).
- Scenic stop at Pouteau Cove
- Stop (for lunch) at Horseshoe Bay village
- Walk on the rocks at White Cliff Park
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Downtown core, airport, cruise ship terminal or train station.
End location: Same as pick up unless otherwise specified.
Duration: 6 hours
Time could be little longer or shorter depending on traffic.
- Drive in super clean and reliable Hybrid Toyota Camry.
- Narration throughout the trip. Your guide is always with you so you wouldn't miss a thing.
- Bottled water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Canadian dollar - - Any food or drink.
- Any personal purchases or expenses.
Entrance ticket to Sea to Sky Gondola
Buy Online Online Window
Adult 19 + $41.95 $43.95
Senior 65+ $37.95 $39.95
Youth 13 - 18 $24.95 $25.95
Child 6 - 12 $13.95 $15.95
Children 5 And Under FREE* FREE
Family Ticket (2 Adults, 2 Child/Youth) $107.95
Due to trunk size of a Hybrid Vehicle only 2 large suitcases and 2 carry -ons may be transported.