Day Trip / Out of Town, First Time Visitor, Local Experience, Nature and Wildlife
Kid Friendly: Yes.
It is possible to go up the gondola in a wheelchair and Cliff Park walk could be substituted for the walk alone the ocean in West Vancouver , still with spectacular views.
Maximum travelers: 3
Russian (fluent), English (fluent)
Sea to Sky gondola, Horseshoe Bay and White Cliff park
Easygoing tour with very scenic views! About one hour drive from Vancouver over Lion's gate bridge to Sea to Sky highway and stop at Shannon Falls and gondola up top of the mountain. Discover the majestic views of the mountain visiting this beautiful place. You have to be there to see it yourself!
Lunch if you wish, with the view, not included.
- Drive over Lyon's gate bridge to scenic Sea to Sky highway
- Walk to Shannon Falls
- Ride to the top of the mountain on Sea to Sky gondola
- Walk on suspension bridge and to the viewpoint of Stawamus Chief (if you wish).
- Scenic stop at Pouteau Cove
- Stop (for lunch) at Horseshoe Bay village
- Walk on the rocks at White Cliff Park
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Downtown core, airport, cruise ship terminal or train station.
End location: Same as pick up unless otherwise specified.
Duration: 6 hours
Time could be little longer or shorter depending on traffic.
All tours are done in super clean and complacent Hybrid Toyota Camry seating 3 adults comfortably, 4 possible (two adults and two kids).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Canadian dollar - - Any food or drink.
- Any personal purchases or expenses.
Due to trunk size of a Hybrid Vehicle only 2 large suitcases and 2 carry -ons may be transported.