I believe private tours are the best way how to discover not only the place you are visiting but also all the stories behind it in a personal and friendly way.
I have lived in Prague for my whole life and as a child, I loved strolling the old Prague's streets, hearing legends about the old Prague from my parents. I started to work as a professional guide after receiving the Official guide of Prague certificate, aged 20… and soon I found out that being a guide in Prague is really great! It's because the city is so beautiful and most people seem to like it :) Later I studied History of Arts and Culture at Masaryk University in Brno. And so it happened that guiding has been my one and only job so far.
My hobbies are architecture, music, history, gastronomy, photography, and yes, good Czech beer as well - and of course, my amazing job that includes meeting people from all over the world and sharing our stories.
During my (already quite long) guiding career, I decided to specialize in private tours, because that is exactly the style of tourism I like the most. We can flexibly personalize every tour according to your tastes, interests and pace. Even if you have some mobility problems, we can do it!
• Do you like history and architecture?
• Is it important to you to receive relevant information in an entertaining way?
• Does it sound good to you to have a beer at the place where the locals go to?
Then, it's probably going to be a perfect match! :)
I would like to invite you to:
• My beloved town of Český Krumlov, a fairy-tale medieval city with cobblestoned streets
• Terezín, a former concentration camp, in combination with Dresden, a baroque city in Saxony almost destroyed by bombing in 1945
• and to a short driving tour through the historical centre of Prague and its most beautiful views called Prague after dark
We will use my practical and roomy car, comfortable enough for 4 passengers + driver (me).
I hope you will enjoy even longer transfers in my comfy Volkswagen Sharan, where you can adjust the position of every seat. In the city, you might appreciate a panoramic roof for better views of the architecture around and above.
I'm looking forward to meeting you in Prague!
*Official Tour Guide for Prague region Certificate (2003) - Prague City Tourism
*Official Guide of the Jewish Museum in Prague Certificate (2006) - Jewish Museum in Prague
*Bachelor's degree in History of Arts and Culture (2012) - Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in Brno
*Professional Driver Trade License (2012) - Trade Licensing Office Prague
*Czech Association of Tourist Guides member