Explore a Unique Trip
These two days tour will allow you to explore the authenticity of Angkor Wat, Bayon, Ta Prhom known as Tomb Raider. Obviously, you will go through our Cambodian villages to get deeper understanding about our ways of living back to the day and now.
Amazingly, the Tonle Sab Lake and the Fishing Village will give you a clear perspective of its significance back to the civilization and the present. Well, without the Tonle Sap Lake, there would be no civilization and Angkor Wat. Of course, for Cambodian, Tonle Sap Lake is a heart of us and more important than Angkor Wat.
Day1: please enjoy breakfast at the hotel
• 8:00am: pick up to visit Angkor Thom known as the Great City, the last Capital City Of the Khmer Civilization and the Magnificent Smilling Faces known as Bayon
• 10:30am: visit Ta Prohm known as Tomb Raider
• 12:00pm: lunch break at Ptes Boran
• 1:30pm: vist Angkor Wat
• 3:40pm: visit Artisans Angkor to get better understanding about the architectural structures of ancient temples. back to hotel by 5:00pm
• 7:00am: pick up to visit the pink and yellow sandstone temple known as Banteay Srei. Obviously, the natural colors of stones and its intricate carvings is a must to visit
• 10:00am: visit Kulen Mountain National Park to see the Waterfall in the movie Tomb Raider, The Big Buddha Statue and Thousands Lingam
• 1:00pm: lunch break an hour
• 2:45pm: visit Tonle Sap Lake and the Fishing Village to discover its uniqueness. Of course, the Lake is extremely crucial for Cambodian in all perspectives. back to hotel at 5:45pm
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel
Duration: 2 days
The tour probably finishes early or late depend on the weather and how much you are interesting about the temples and sightseeing.
Day1: 8 hours, less or more
Day2: 8 hours, less or more
I only use professional licensed drivers with good quality transportation such as Lexus RX, Grand Starex H1 or Toyota Hiace.
Please let me know if you have larger group, I'll arrange the right transportation for your group.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 $ - for lunch and Drinks depend on number of people.
US dollars is used everywhere and easy.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- I don't guide you at The Wildlife Rescue Center
- I don't guide you at Artisans Handicrafts Art School (they have the experts)
- I usually don't drive by myself
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Honest and friendly guide. Extensive knowledge on the history of Cambodia. We enjoyed our tour thoroughly with Tom!