I grew up under this amazing sun, between sea and mountains, I am so grateful, it makes me so joyful every day.
I would love sharing my knowledge, stories and love of my region.
Being a licensed TourGuide since…. 11 eleven years (!), I discovered different ways to work.
I started travelling with groups in Norway, a very good way to learn dealing with different people. And finally, I came back to the French Riviera where I started working with smaller groups and individuals as a driver guide.
I have learned to be very flexible, and to be honest, that's what I like the most. I am open to give you some advice and recommendations in case you have special requests.
Everyday I meet different kind of people and I challenge myself to give the best to all of them.
Everyday is different and unique.
I make it for both of us a UNIQUE EXPERIENCE.
So, when do we meet?
- Licensed Tour Guide called "Guide Conférencier" in France, with a professional card,
- Tourism Technician degree, specialized in Guided tours (BTS Tourisme AGTL),
- University, History Cycle, Art, English and Spanish languages.
- Driving License called Permis B in France, the regular driving License to drive car and minivan up to 9 people
- Vehicle registered in Monaco, I have no restriction.
As a licensed guide I have no restriction, I can take you anywhere ( Museum, Historical sites, walking tour )