Spend an amazing time with friends and family in the French Alps
Just a short drive (60 to 90 minutes) from the coast, you will find yourself in the heart of the southern French Alps. Here, you will enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and the beautiful mountain panoramas. You can choose from a number of outdoor activities that are fun to do as a family or a group, such as:
- Summer luge: Luge on a monorail with hand brake and seatbelt for safety. Go up with the chairlift, come down by luge! Excitement guaranteed (from 3 years old).
- Via ferrata: a protected mountain climbing route using cables, ramps and steps, and finishing with a hike to the starting point. You can choose from various levels of difficulty.
- Horseback riding
- Giant zipline… choose from 2 lines, one longer and steeper than the other, but both guaranteeing an adrenalin rush! By reservation.
- Forest adventure (accrobranche, circuits in the trees)
- Indoor climbing for children and adults. Children can climb on their own in a safe area or may climb with a harness and the help of an adult.
Departure from Nice, Cannes or another location in the area.
We will drive to the Mercantour national park, which is located in the French Alps. (1h20 driving)
Activities will be in the villages of Saint Martin de Vésubie, Lantosque and La Colmiane, depending on the activities chosen and the availability.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 8 hours
Mini van 7 seats, Mercedes Viano with air conditioning.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 euro - - Local payment including your meals and drink.
- The fee for each activity: average 13 euros/person/activity, (except for the zip line, 35eur)
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks