Enjoy the city in few hours with your own Local Guide
During this amazing half day tour you will discover the highlights of Buenos Aires. This tour is ideal for first time visitors who are not in Buenos Aires for a long time and want to feel the real atmosphere of the city
Discover the place where tango started a long time ago, taking colorful pictures of the dancers and the colorful houses at the bohemian district of La Boca.
Learn about our history, economy and politics walking around Plaza de Mayo and get surprise visiting Recoleta Cemetery, this oddity which catches the attention of every visitor.
Don't wait to do the booking!!
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Weather and traffic can affect the duration of the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 AR$ - - Bottled water, snacks, personal expenses.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I highly recommend Paola. The tour that we took hit all the places we wanted to go, Recoleta Cemetery, La Boca, with a her own treasures and gems in between. Her depth of knowledge was apparent. She delivered this knowledge with ease. The morning flew by. We hated to say goodbye!