City, First Time Visitor, Local Experience, Shore Excursion
Kid Friendly: No. Baby seats are not available.
You must be able to get in and out of the car by yourself.
Maximum travelers: 3
English (fluent), Spanish (fluent)
Enjoy the city in few hours with your own Local Guide
During this amazing half day tour you will discover the highlights of Buenos Aires. This tour is ideal for first time visitors who are not in Buenos Aires for a long time and want to feel the real atmosphere of the city
Discover the place where tango started a long time ago, taking colorful pictures of the dancers and the colorful houses at the bohemian district of La Boca.
Learn about our history, economy and politics walking around Plaza de Mayo and get surprise visiting Recoleta Cemetery, this oddity which catches the attention of every visitor.
Don't wait to do the booking!!
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: - Your hotel or cruise terminal
End location: - Same place
Duration: 4 hours
Weather and traffic can affect the duration of the tour.
- My service as your personal guide
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
- Private car
- Parking tickets, toll tickets, gasoline.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 AR$ - - Bottled water, snacks, personal expenses.
- Botteld waters, snacks, etc.
- Transfer from/to the International Airport is possible (the cost is not included in the price).
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Paola was an excellent guide. She was very knowledgeable on history of BA and some fun facts too. She made an extra stop for us so we could check out a bookstore we wanted to see. She picked just the right places to see for a 4 hour tour.