Private Tour to Tunnel, falls, lake and winery in Fraser Valley
If you have been to Vancouver before and, or, would just like to leave the city behind, you are in for a treat. This tour is a very relaxing drive into the countryside, natural beauty and a rare gem of British Columbia, with an amazing history behind it - The Othello Tunnels.
We will cover quite a distance of about 100miles or 160km each way, but you wouldn't even notice time going by. Best for last, we will stop for wine tasting and lunch which is included in the price of your trip.
Get ready for an amazing day!
- Drive East on Highway 1 total about 2 hours each direction
- Walk to Bridal Falls
- Walk through the tunnels along spectalural Kettle River with stunning views and history
- Stop at Chainsaw Capital of BC nice little town Hope on Fraser River
- Walk on the shores of beautiful Harrison Lake
- Wine tasting and lunch at local winery (on me)
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection
Duration: 9 hours 30 min.
All tours are done in super clean and complacent Hybrid Toyota Camry seating 3 adults comfortably, 4 possible (two adults and two kids).
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Canadian dollar - I'm sure that you want to buy some wine to take home to enjoy.
Due to trunk size of a Hybrid Vehicle only 2 large suitcases and 2 carry -ons may be transported.