A day tour taylor-made to meet all your shopping needs
Tokyo is the shoppers heaven - fashion, electronics, toys, souvenirs and gadgets and trinkets you would never even imagine existed. Enjoy a day with your shopping loving guide browsing the kind of stores you prefer. And the same time exploring this beautiful city!
If your thing is trendy fashion brands then Shibuya may be the place to go. If you like electronics Akihabara and Shinjuku have many stores to browse. Once I know your preferences I will tailor the tour in a way that meets your interests the best. I will also assist you when making inquiries, choosing the right item to purchase, making payments and your other shopping needs.
- Meet at your hotel (meeting time can be flexible)
- After hearing what kind of stores you'd like to visit I will make suggestions of places to go for you to choose from. There are many to choose from, but here are some options:
* Harajuku (youth trendy fashion)
* Omotesando (high-end fashion, Japan souvenirs)
* Ginza (both casual and high-end fashion)
* Shinjuku (electronics, casual and high-end fashion)
* Shibuya (youth, casual and high-end fashion)
* Akihabara (electronics)
* And others. . .
- You can rest and enjoy a lunch at a restaurant of your choice. Tokyo offers a wide variety of food to enjoy - Asian, Western and Mediterranean, fast and slow. There is something for everyone.
- At the end of the tour I will take you back to your hotel. If you'd rather spend some more time in the city I will assist you with that.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the reception of any hotel in Central Tokyo, or any other agreed upon location.
End location: I will take you back to your hotel, or if you prefer to explore the city on your own after our tour is over I will provide free information on places to visit and how to get there and back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
This is a walking tour.
We will also use public transportation for transfers between locations as needed.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 Japanese yen - Public transportation costs approx. 2,000 yen
Meals and beverages ~ 2,000 to 3,000 yen, depending on your choice of eatery
I am not a driver, and cannot offer driving tours.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a fabulous shopping trip with Makayla - she personalized our trip to include just the type of shopping we were interested in and was extremely knowledgeable.