Those days will be unforgettable in your life, we will see most on beautiful places in Georgia:
- old Castles,
- Ancient churches.
also we will taste Georgian kitchen - the test is out of this world ( its to hard to explain test if you don't have tried it)
- Jinvari water reservoir
- Ananuri fortress
- Gudauri Ski resort
- Khazbegi - If there is problem with road From Gudauri we will return to Tbilisi
- Mtkheta city
- Stvetitkhoveli monastery (place where Jesus crist's robe is buried)
- Samtavro monastery
- Qutaisi ( if road will be clean of Snow and icy we can see also Sataplia Cave)
- Bagrati monastery
- Gelati Monastery
- Prometheus cave ( we can use boats inside of cave for some extra value its nearby 20 USD)
- Sataplia Cave( real footprints of dinosaurs)
- Freedom Square
- Rustaveli Avenue
- Metekhi Church (5 th centuries church)
- Abanotubani, Tbilisi Waterfall
- Sulfur Baths (5 th century)
- Narikala Fortress (6 th century)
- Peace Bridge (glass bridge)
- Kakheti wine region (Signagi - the city of love)
- Bodbe monastery.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel/Airport/Address in Tbilisi.
End location: Hotel/Airport/Address in Tbilisi.
Duration: 5 days
We will use following cars:
- Toyota Prius 2008 ( it has a half electrical engine and I want to care about nature). In case of casual road.
- Jeep Liberty 2012 - (spec trail rated version) In case of snow or mud.
The tour price includes:
- fresh Georgia mineral water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
400 GEL - Lunch,souvenirs,wine testing, shopping and many more activities
for 5 days.
Admission tickets for: Sataplia Cave, Prometheus Cave, Cable car.
There is Dress code in Georgian Orthodox churches and Monasteries. ladies need dress and scarfs to cover the body, and men should wear long trousers
you should not enter there during the pray or service. I can provide dress and scarfs for the ledies
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation in Georgia. Giorgi was a superlative guide. He was knowledgeable, kind, helpful, and a true gentleman. His love for his country was evident, and a very beautiful country it is. Giorgi spared no effort to make sure me and my wife were safe and comfortable. His driving skills in the hurly-burly of Tbilisi and on the icy roads of Kazbegi were superb, as were his vehicles. Best of all, he truly is a kind-hearted man. Highly recommended.