Explore the biggest Slum of Aisa, along with Mumbai City with your Private Tour Guide...
This tour will take you to the most popular and Asia's biggest Slum Dharavi - The Heart and Financial Heart of Mumbai. In this tour we will visit The Commerical and The Residential part of Dharavi.
Along with Dharavi Slum we will also visit some most important places in Mumbai, like Gateway of India, Bombay High Court, Mumbai University, Marine Drive, Victoria Terminus Station, Mani Bhavan and also Dhobi Ghat Biggest Washing laundry in the world. . .
On this tour we will visit:
• Gateway of India - Built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
• Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
• Mumbai University - British heritage building built in 1857
• Rajabai Clock Towers - Big Ben of India
• Watson's Hotel Ruins - Tata was refused an entry in this hotel and so he built Taj Mahal Hotel
• OvalCricket Ground - Place where we play the most beloved sport of India
• Bombay High Court - Beautiful British Heritage Building
• VictoriaTerminus Train Station (CST) - UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Muncipality Building - Another marvelleous Colonial building
• Drive past Marine drive and Chowpatty beach
• Kamala Nehru Park - Skyline view of the city & Old woman's shoe
• Hanging Gardens - Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
• Dhobi Ghat - Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of public
After Dhobi Ghat we will head straight to Dharavi (Biggest Slum in Aisa). And experience the life of Slum and talk about it. . .
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your Suitable Location or Your accommodations within Mumbai.
End location: Your Suitable Location or Your accommodations within Mumbai.
Duration: 7 hours
Air Condition Swift Dzire Car and Toyota Innova depends on your choice and number of Travellers...
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 INR - per person- while we travel and visit certain places, it could include food, or shopping & Entry Fees not mention in itinerary...
• I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our tour guide and driver were excellent. Shailendra presented himself well and provided a tour in fluent english. We thoroughly enjoyed his intelligent and thoughtful insight into the diversity of the city of Mumbai. We would thoroughly recommend spending a day with Shailendra. The vehicle used was air conditioned and very comfortable and the driver was accommodating in ensuring that we saw and experienced everything we wanted.