Explore Sephardic Culture in Córdoba with a Local Guide
This walking tour is the perfect one to know more about the Sephardic period in Spain, and especially in Córdoba.
Inside the Sephardic museum you can learn more about the traditions and lifestyle, and also in the old jewish quarter and other important jewish monuments in the city.
This is an historical tour where you can explore and discover more about the Sephardic times.
Along 4 Hours we will visit:
- The Sephardic museum, where you can learn about the Sephardic culture in Spain.
- The Alcázar of the Christian Monarchs, inside you can see the importance of this monument during the inquisition period, the best part is their gardens.
- The Mosque-Cathedral, also very important during the jewish period.
- The old jewish quarter, with sculptures of famous characters during all of the cities history.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Train station, hotel or another place I agree with you.
End location: Train station, hotel or another place I agree with you.
Duration: 4 hours
This is a walking tour.
- My services and care.
- Private guided tour.
- Licensed guide for Córodoba and the Mosque-Cathedral.
- No lines.
- Admissions to Sefardic Museum, Alcazar of Christian Monarchs, Mosque-Cathedral.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 EURO - - Good lunch per person.
- Food and drinks.
- Personal purchases.
I am not a driver. I accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Elena is a superb tour guide. Her English is excellent, but more critically her knowledge and passion are outstanding. She brought the Mesquiza to life for us, giving us both great depth of historical context as well as fun unusual details that might be missed by a less well-prepared guide. In addition, her little touches and fun knowledge on the excursions to the other parts of the city were perfect. We could not have asked for a friendlier, more gracious and joyful host.