Explore the bustling markets of South Mumbai and learn about the city's rich history.
Mumbai's wide streets and narrow lanes are alive with activity. In front of colonial buildings, alongside temples, and everywhere in between, vendors shout from carts selling everything from colourful birds and flowers to
traditional Indian clothes and food. We'll guide you through the chaos and introduce you to Mumbai's must-see markets such as Crawford Market and Mangaldas Market as well as some lesser known ones such as Flower Alley.
Following are the Places we will visit between the tour. . .
• Crawford Market : Markets One of the city's largest wholesale fruit, vegetable, and meat markets and the first building in India to get electricity!
• Mangaldas Market : The largest indoor wholesale textile market in Mumbai where locals buy clothing materials for special occasions such as weddings and Diwali. India's most famous fashion designers purchase cloth for their creations here!
• Flower Alley : A small side lane that over the years transformed into a full-fledged flower market. Flowers have been sold here for nearly 100 years!
• Bombay Panjrapole : Nestled away in the heart of the city, Bombay Panjrapole is a sanctuary for the welfare of more than 350 cows . The cow is considered sacred by Hindus, and to increase their karma, people will come to the shelter to feed the cows.
And Many More. . .
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your suitable location or your accommodations within Mumbai.
End location: Your suitable location or your accommodations within Mumbai.
Duration: 6 hours
Mostly I prefer to do by Walking & local Transport because it give us the local feelings of Mumbaikar's. And also we are free to think about car parking and early leave. But it all depends on you if you need Private Transport I will arrange Private Air Conditioned Car depends on Number of Persons...
• Experienced English Speaking Guide
• Aircon Car with Driver
• Light Refreshment/ Snacks in between Tour
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 INR - Stopping for a bite en route will cost about INR 1000 per person. The rest depends on your own shopping budget, of course!
Lunch, Shopping, and Personal Expenses...
• I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.