Escape the hustle and bustle of Mumbai and get a glimpse of rural life in India.
We may always happen to associate a village to an undeveloped and rural area with thatched huts and wells. But what we tend to overlook are the lush green fields, cool fresh breeze, wandering around freely without a care in the world and of course, the privilege of evading the bloodsucking traffic! There lies its own kind of beauty in walking on mud roads, cycling to the near-by general store, or lying leisurely under the cool shade of a tree on a lazy afternoon. A Mumbai village tour could offer you the perfect retreat from the hectic city hustle and bustle!
Indian villages are what form the real India. A village tour in India is a must if you really want to get to know it. You can interact with the villagers on an individual basis which will give you a first-hand knowledge of village life. You can appreciate and buy pieces of authentic Warli art as a souvenir of the village. You can say you've had the real taste of India if you've sat on a charpoy in the shade of a hay shed of a friendly local villager and eaten a meal of dal tadka and bhakri. And this is an experience you can have only once you've taken a village tour on the outskirts of the city.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Your suitable location or your accommodations within Mumbai
End location: Your suitable location or your accommodations within Mumbai
Duration: 12 hours
As per your convenience the travel of trip to the village can be customized-
• Travel by AC car- this would help you escape the Mumbai heat!
• Travel by local train- using the local trains of Mumbai, the daily commute of millions every day, will give your tour a more realistic experience.
• Experience English Speaking Guide
• Travelling Expenses via Train or Air Conditioned Car
• Train Ticket or Toll, Driver, Parking
• Lunch in Village (The taste of India)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 INR - while we travel and visit certain places, it could include food, or shopping & Entry Fees not mentioned in the itinerary...
Any food or personal expenses.
If you want to add any complimentary hours or want to increase number of pax, message me and I will customize it...
• I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.