Get a idea of everything Amsterdam has to offer
Do you want to get a sense what Amsterdam has to offer? Then this tour is for you.
In this Tour I would like to give you an overview of everything this City has to offer. From its humble beginnings as a 13th-century fishing village on a river bed to its current role as a major hub for business, tourism and culture, Amsterdam has had a strong tradition as a centre of culture and commerce.
We will discover why everyone talks about the special houses of the city, Hear the story of Anne Frank, Visit a hidden church, taste some Gouda Cheese and much more. Amsterdam is an Open Air museum and on this Tour you will see the best places and you get Unique perspective on the city.
If you are looking for a tour that touches on everything that Amsterdam has to offer, then this Tour is for you.
This entire tour can be customized to personal preferences. Please share them with me and I'd be happy to prepare something special for you.
We'll meet at your hotel, or other agreed point.
The order may vary depending on the starting point.
- The main Events of the last 800 years which made Amsterdam the city it is today.
- We will see the Oldest building of Amsterdam which is about 700 years old.
- Discover why the Red Light District is a Unique Area in the World.
- How Amsterdam was tolerant to other religions already in the 17th Century.
- How a fishermen village grew out to be one of the Richest cities in the World during the 17th Century.
- What the success was of the Dutch East indies Trade Company, and if it is open then we will see their 400 years old headquarters.
- We will be visiting a Hidden courtyard and learn who lived there.
- Discover the tragic story of Anne Frank and where she was hiding during the 2nd World War. (only visit from outside, no entrance included)
- Taste some typical dutch Gouda from one of the best cheese shops of Amsterdam.
and much much more. . . .
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: we can meet anywhere within the old city center.
End location: Dam Square in the old city center
Duration: 3 hours
This is a walking tour.
- My time and service as your private guide
- Guide with my favorite Local Restaurants.
- A taste of one of the best cheeses of Amsterdam.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
6 euro - - For drinks and/or some snacks
We will pass by some lovely shops. So I do advice you to carry extra cash in case you see something you would like to purchase.
- Any food or drink
- Any personal purchases or expenses
I do not offer tours as a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.