Private Helsinki Highlights Tour with guide and driver
Join me on a private tour of Helsinki's with guide and driver covering the city's main attractions :
- Historical Senate Square, one of the best preserved
neo-classical squares in all Northern Europe
- Helsinki Lutheran and Uspenski Orthodox Cathedrals
- Market Square, an authentic city market with a local feel
- Esplanadi Park with its chic designer stores
- Central Railway Station, designed by Architect Elieln
- Parliament Building, Museum of Modern Art, Finlandia House
- The unique Rock Church embedded inside a granite rock (subject to availability)
- New! The stunning Oodi Public Library
- Sibelius Park and Monument
-The Chapel of Silence
-Guests in wheelchairs are most welcome on this tour. In this case I will rent a specially adapted vehicle. Please contact me for a customized tour offer.
-This tour can also be adapted to include a JEWISH HELSINKI theme. Let me know if this type of tour is of interest.
This tour is for a maximum of 10 persons. Please contact me for larger groups
1) Meet at hotel or cruise harbor to begin tour.
2) Begin Tour of city covering all major sights en route.
3) Break for coffee, refreshments and/or souvenir shopping.
4) Tour completed. Guests will be dropped off at hotel or cruise harbor.
For cruise passengers there is also an option to stay in town after end of tour. In this case you will receive instruction on how to return back using public transport, shuttle service or otherwise.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
We will use a comfortable minibus and this will be available for the complete duration of the tour.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Finland is an expensive country and you can count on approx EUR 10 for a refreshment stop per person.
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Sight, I am not allowed to give tours inside the Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress. Only accredited Suomenlinna guides permitted. The island is visible from the mainland by boat where commentary is unrestricted.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maria was wonderful! She made our tour both fun and informative. She speaks perfect English, is very enthusiastic, and showed us all of the places of interest in Helsinki. We not only received a nice overview of the city but also a real sense of how people there live. It was a joy.