Private Helsinki Heartbeat Tram Tour
On this tour we will cover the city's main attractions and combine walking with a tram ride, as we 'Travel-Like-Locals'.
On our itinerary :
-Kiasma Museum of Modern Art
- Historical Senate Square with Lutheran Church
-Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral
- Market Square
- Katajanokka with its Art Nouveau district
- The majestic ice breaker fleet moored off the city coastline
- Esplanadi Park with its chic designer stores
- Central Railway Station
-NEW !!!! the stunning architectural masterpiece of Oodi Public Library.
- Parliament Building, Museum of Modern Art, Finlandia House
- Stunningly designed Rock Church
-Chapel of Silence.
This tour is for a maximum of six persons. For larger groups please contact me for a customized offer. Thank you.
1) Meet at hotel or cruise harbor and begin tour.
2) For cruise passengers: Transfer to city center, approximately 15 minutes with commentary along route.
3) Begin Tour of city covering all major sights en route.
4) Break for refreshments ( optional ).
5) Continue tour with remainder of itinerary.
6) Tour completed in city centre. I can accompany you back to your hotel or assist in return to cruise harbor.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
We will be using a combination of tram (Street car) transportation and walking .
Estimated Local Cash Needed
3 EUR - Entry fee for Rock Church / person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maria made our one day cruise ship visit to Helsinki very enjoyable. She was prompt; very energetic; very friendly; and extremely knowledgeable. She took us all around and provided a great overview of the history of Helsinki. She spoke fluent English and answered all of our questions. I would strongly recommend taking any of Maria's tours.