Private Helsinki Heartbeat Tram Tour
On this tour we will cover the city's main attractions and combine walking with a tram ride, as we 'Travel-Like-Locals'.
On our itinerary :
- Kiasma Museum of Modern Art
- Historical Senate Square with Lutheran Church
- Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral
- Market Square
- Katajanokka with its Art Nouveau district
- The majestic ice breaker fleet moored off the city coastline
- Esplanadi Park with its chic designer stores
- Central Railway Station
- NEW !!!! the stunning architectural masterpiece of Oodi Public Library
- Parliament Building, Museum of Modern Art, Finlandia House
- Stunningly designed Rock Church
- Chapel of Silence
During the tour, time will also be available for a relaxed coffee break
This tour is for a maximum of eight persons. For larger groups please contact me for a customized offer. Thank you.
1) Begin Tour of city covering all major sights en route.
2) Break for refreshments (optional).
3) Continue tour with remainder of itinerary.
4) Tour completed in city centre. I can accompany you back to your hotel.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 4 hours
We will be using a combination of tram (Street car) transportation and walking .
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 EUR - Finland is an expensive country and you can count on approx EUR 10 for a refreshment stop per person.
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Maria made our one day cruise ship visit to Helsinki very enjoyable. She was prompt; very energetic; very friendly; and extremely knowledgeable. She took us all around and provided a great overview of the history of Helsinki. She spoke fluent English and answered all of our questions. I would strongly recommend taking any of Maria's tours.