I've had my license for 8 years now and am a member of the chairmanship of the local tourist guides' association in Split. Since I have university degree in English and German, I also work as a teacher, translator and interprete, as well as cultural manager, since I am really an art lover & big literature fan as well. I also speak French, do yoga and spend my free time mountineering, jogging and trekking. More than 10 years of experience in tourism, as well as my communication skills and most of all - my great interest in people coming from different cultural backgrounds - make me an excellent guide, at least that's what my guests say :)
I love my job as a private guide in Dalmatia, as well as all my other interests, which I think is a great formula to do my tours so passionately over and over again.
Every new group of my guests is a new experience for me and an opportunity to give my best.
Join me for the unique sightseeing experience of Dalmatian cities, national parks, islands and historic sites! Croatia is really an incredible country, very small - but with almost 10% of the territory under some sort of protection, either as National parks, protected resorts or as world famous UNESCO sites (seven of them!).
All my tours are custom made and I am open to all your questions, suggestions and requests.
If you want a professional and reliable guide, with a good sense of humor and willing to make your experience of Croatia unforgettable - contact me.
See you soon!
A Recent Review of this guide
Brac war die Tagestour wert!
* Licensed tourist guide for Split-Dalmatia County since 2007
* Member of the chairmanship board of the local guides' association (UTVS)since 2011
* Member of the Cultural Association KURS since 2008
* Member of the Association for children with dyslexia DYXY (where I do specialized English courses)since 2008
* Unversity degree in English and German issued by University of Zadar, Croatia and University of Vienna, Austria
* French A2 - degree issued by Alliance Francaise, Split
* Driving license (B)
I am not permitted to guide in French yet - only Croatian, English and German.