I am born and raised in Dubrovnik, spent my childhood playing football or hide and seek game in the streets of the Old Town, grew up with the city and there was no better place to set as my ''office'' than the Old Town itself.
I started guiding in 2001 when I worked as a tour escort for the overland tours throughout former Yugoslav republics. Graduated at the Faculty of foreign trade and tourism and in 2007 I became licensed local guide for Dubrovnik and Neretva county.
If you are looking for the guide who will know by heart every single date or year I am not a kind of guide you are looking for. . . but if you would like to hear all about the plague, the feminism, the customs, if you would like to know why we take coffee so serious and how do we wear the high heels in a city with over 5000 steps you are in a right place!
Hope you will join one of my tours and let me make you never want to leave this place!
- Licensed Tour Guide for Dubrovnik - Neretva County since 2007
- Tour escort since 2001
- Master Degree in Economy / Tourism
- President of Bus companies union for Dubrovnik - Neretva County
- Authorized for port entry with a vehicle so I will meet the cruise guests by the gangway
- Licensed bus owner
- Digital marketing specialist