Rafting on the mighty Nile River in Jinja
Jinja City is known as the Capital of adventure in Uganda because you are bound to have your adventurous spirit lifted from some of the most exciting activities in Jinja! You will be participating in a full day White Water Safari experience, one of the most amazing experiences you can have is white water rafting of the grade 5 rapids on The River Nile!
- Your driver guide will pick you up by 6:00 am so that by 6:30 you are on your way to Jinja. You will make your way through Mabira forest on the way to Jinja, making your next stop your briefing point before you head out for your White water Rafting experience on the River Nile.
- For this experience, you need to bring / have some lotion, towel and clothes to change in after Rafting. From the White Water raft adventure, you will have something to drink and eat and then head for Kampala.
What to Bring for the 1 Day White Water Raft Safari
•A hat with a retention strap
•waterproof bag for your camera
•light clothing for rafting
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Airport, Hotel, Suggested by Guide: Depending on the time of your flight arrival, the Tour could easily start from the Airport upon your pick up.
Duration: 12 hours
In case of Traffic, the Tour can be adjusted to suit client satisfaction/ needs.
- Transport is in a 9 seater 4x4 Tour Van with a Pop-up roof for wild life viewing.
- It has an A/C fully installed and functioning.
- Available charging cable for your devices while on the tour.
- Wifi available but only on board the van.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 USD - (This is per-person)
- This is equivalent to 736.400/= Ugandan shillings.
- This money should be carried along as petty cash by each individual for buying things that might interest the Tourists and also paying for services not included on the tour.
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks