Baroque town, fishing village, wine
NOTO - European capital of the Baroque and Unesco Patrimony from 2002. Noto is one of the most beautiful cities of Sicilian art. A splendid historical centre where you can admire many civil and religious monuments like Santa Chiara, SS, Salvatore, Cathedral S. Nicolo, Ducezio Palace, Nicolaci Street with its amazing balconies, a must is Cannolo (literally meaning "little tube" a Sicilian pastry dessert) or Granita (a semi frozen dessert).
We will go to a winery for a wine tasting, to try some of the most important Sicilian grapes.
Then Marzamemi, very picturesque fishing village.
Here we can admire this lovely village in a fascinating atmosphere of other time.
- Pick up Syracuse.
- Transfer to Noto, about 40 minutes, for a very interesting walking tour.
- Stop at the Caffè Sicilia.
- Transfer to a winery, for a wine tasting.
- After the winery, we'll move to Marzamemi, here a little tour.
- Drop off Syracuse
- amazing historical center of Noto
- a stop at caffè Sicilia
- picturesque fishing village
- beautiful countryside
- excellent wine
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 6 hours
Depending the stop to the winery, could be 6-8 hours.
- Transportation by Luxury Mercedes vehicles (Van or Sedan car)
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 euro - Wine tasting
- LICENSED TOUR GUIDE - can give guided tours inside archeological areas, museums and towns
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVER - special permit to transport people
- SPECIFIC LICENSE (NCC) to transport tourists- Luxury Mercedes V Class & Sedan