Luxury, full-day shore excursion traveling in elegance and privacy to magical County Kerry
If you are ready for a fully guided shore excursion to the spectacularly beautiful County Kerry, this day is for you. You will be collected from your ship and by luxury transport start your full day tour to Killarney - with a drive to an area of Ireland renowned for its outstanding, natural beauty. You'll revel in the magnificent Killarney National Park and have plenty of photo stops along the route. Ladies view is but one of the great stops on this tour. A visit to Muckross House & Gardens and a lovely walk to view the Lakes of Killarney may be in order as well. Enjoy lunch in the bustling Killarney Town with time for a few souvenirs. And before we depart to your ship, a visit to Ross Castle will cap this wonderful day.
It will be "Your Tour - Your Trail"™ from start to finish and this full day, guided tour will not disappoint. Join me for your unforgettable, private shore excursion!
8. 30am - Your private guide for the day meets you at your Ship to beat the crowds and immediately depart for County Kerry
11:00am - We will tour Kenamre , Killarney National Park, Ladies View, Killarney Lakes and a guided walk of Muckross House & Gardens
13:00 - Lunch & Shopping in Killarney Town
14. 15 - Depart Killarney via the Glen of the Flesk
16. 30 - Tour Ends with safe and timely return to embark Ship.
The above is general guideline as to how best utilize your precious time onshore based upon my experience and knowledge of the area, however, your day will be at your pace. My tours are always "Your Tour - Your Trail"™. Join me for this full day shore excursion.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Ship - The Statue of Annie Moore
End location: Ship
Weather can always be a possible issue when you are planning an Irish Adventure, however, I will make my best effort to ensure the tour happens as planned rain or shine!
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Traffic & weather can impact an Ireland day tour no matter the season, but flexibility and having an experienced, private guide/driver behind the wheel allows you to enjoy the journey, as well as the day, no matter the weather or the traffic conditions on the road.
Travel in true executive class BMW 740LI (long wheelbase) sedan or 2017 Mercedes V-Class touring van, depending on number of guests. In order to provide you the very best, exclusive touring experience available, each premium vehicle is of a standard unmatched by rental class vans or cars often offered by tour providers.
* Luxury, air-conditioned 2017 Mercedes V-class touring van with individual captain's chairs and all of the style and amenities a Mercedes passenger sedan offers. Or, for 2 or less guests, the long chassis BMW 740Li executive sedan for a genuinely elegant, private touring experience. Each premium vehicle is meticulously maintained, both inside and out, and of a caliber unmatched by regular rental class vans or cars often offered for touring;
* Vehicles fully insured for commercial, passenger transport (required in Ireland);
* Failte Ireland Qualified Guide from Killarney Guided Tours
* Driver fully insured & licensed by Irish Nat'l Transport Authority for passenger transportation
* Fuel Costs and tolls
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euro - Lunch
Plus any additional refreshments or souvenirs
There are no extras required to be purchased in order to have a wonderful day tour.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We were a party of 6 friends in a cruise that arrived at Cobh, so we hired Gerard for a guided tour to Killarney, and back to the ship in time. This region is very beautiful and it is a good place to visit. Also all the countryside during the trip was beautiful. We were fortunate that is was also a sunny day... Gerard is very proud of his Country and make sure that we enjoy the trip, so it was very pleasant. He is very punctual, arrived exactly in time and took us to the ship with enough time to board.