A funny and unforgetable day with a Private Guide!!
The tour shall allow you to see the most popular squares and churches, the traditional cafes, the best known neighborhoods, the old tenement houses and the modern skyscrapers. You'll go along the big avenues, visit the palaces and stroll in the parks. Meanwhile we'll refer to tango, football, Peronism, the reasons for the Argentine crisis, the evolution of the architectural styles and other tips to turn you into an expert in the Buenos Aires culture.
The Tour is absolutely tailored made at your own preferences.
- Plaza de Mayo (political centre of the country)
- Government House (known as Pink House, from outside)
- BA Metropolitan Cathedral (guided visit inside)
- La Boca - Caminito (the old port where tango was born)
- San Telmo (old area famous for its antique stores - and flee market Sundays -
- Puert Madero (the newest district dedicated to the women)
- 9 de Julio Av. (the widest avenue of the world)
- Obelisk & Opera House (both from outside)
- Recoleta Cemetery (guided visit including Evita's grave and an introduction to her life)
- Palermo Gardens
- In our circuit there are museums like Evita's museum, Malba, Fine Arts, Colon Theatre (Opera House) etc. if you are interested in visiting any of them, I can customize a circuit, fitting them (admission tickets are not included in the price of the tour).
We can discuss the itinerary according to your own interests.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will pick you up at your hotel in Buenos AIres Downtown or at the Cruise Terminal.
End location: Same place.
Duration: 7 hours
Weather and traffic can affect the duration of the tour.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
800 AR$ - For lunch, bottled water, snacks, etc.
American dollars and credit cards are welcome every where.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
My wife and I had a great Tour with Paola. She was prompt and met us where we agreed to. The Tour went exactly as planned with 1 minor change that we requested and Paola was very good about this change. She was very knowledgeable about the History of Buenos Aires as well of Argentina in General. She was very conscious of our safety and gave us many helpful tips. We would highly recommend Paola as a tour guide for anyone looking to learn more about Buenos Aires and it's history. Thank You Paola