I LOVE MY CITY BECAUSE:
Bucharest may not strike you as a glamorous or grandiose European capital, with a meticulously preserved architectural heritage. But it is precisely this unselfconsciousness coupled with spectacular contrasts and an incredible vitality that makes Bucharest such a unique place.
ONE OF THE THINGS I ENJOY THE MOST: to uncover hidden gems and cool spots off the beaten path and share them with tourists from all around the world.
Why choose me as a tour guide?
- I am always up-to-date with all the new hip places in town
- all my tours are carefully adapted to suit your specific interests and needs
- on my tours you will receive lots of information and recommendations about what to see and do while in Bucharest
Join me on a discovery tour and you will surely come to love this scarred, chaotic, eclectic but fascinating and vibrant city.
Welcome to Bucharest!
A Recent Review of this guide
Laura was an exceptional guide. We enjoyed the combo tour she designed.. Jewish Heritage and city tour. We highly recommend her.
- National Guide License
- BA in Foreign Languages (German, English); sworn translator/ interpreter
- ERASMUS mobility scholarship, Ruhr-Bochum University, Germany
- CEEPUS Scholarship in Rijeka, Croatia
- OEAD Scholarship in Vienna, Austria
I do not drive but I collaborate with several transport companies.
The Palace of Parliament & the Ceausescu Mansion have their own guides for the interior visits.