Private tour gives you absolute freedom. You can manage your time as you wish. I shall provide you with comfortable transport. The tour will be developed specially for you in order to satisfy all your wishes and needs. I shall organize the tour in any day of week, month or year. The tour can last from 1 to 5 days. You can go alone or take your friends and organize a quest. The more friends you take the lower is the price.
On the way from Kiev to Chernobyl I shall tell some information about Chernobyl tragedy to make you more familiar with the events that took place in 1986.
In Chernobyl you will have a unique opportunity to plunge into the world of Chernobyl tragedy. You will see the museum, Elias church, park of glory, the memorial to "Those who saved the world", and many other interesting places.
Next stop is the viewing platform of reactor number 4 which exploded in 1986. You will be able to see the construction of a new confinement. This is truly astounding ambitious project which has no analogues in the world.
Pripyat is a "black pearl" of the Chernobyl exclusion zone. This city attracts more and more visitors every day. The main attractions here are the amusement park with a Ferris wheel, abandoned machines, and other attractions that will never be seen by kids.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I shall pick up you at any place within Kiev
End location: I shall live you at any place within Kiev
Duration: 12 hours
There can be some delays due to weather conditions of traffic jams
- Full visit to Chernobyl exclusion zone
- Transport support
- Stay in the hotel (a few day trips)
- Organization of permits required to visit Zone
- Permissive documentation required for a visit 30km zone
- Permissive documentation required for a visit 10km zone
- Permissive documentation required for a visit the city of Pripyat
- Permissive documentation required for a visit (OTH) radar station "Duga"
- Professional guide who speaks English and Russian
- Permission for the photo and video shooting. If you're going to using drone please tell us beforehand.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 hryvnia - there is no need for any money in Chernobyl. However, there are petrol stops along the way where you can get a snack or coffee.
I can customize the tour according to your wishes. The tour can last from 1 to 5 days and include meals and accommodation in the hotel in Chernobyl. You can return to Kiev and stay for a night in your hotel and go back to Chernobyl in the morning.
I can also add in the program some more attractions so you will see more.
Only for persons over 18 years old.