Great Wine & Food, makes life more enjoyable! All You Need to Have a fantastic day.
Visiting some of the most typical and delicious restaurants, taverns, cafes or pastries houses that we must combine according your preferences, combined with a visit in my city, will be you a cocktail that will blow your senses!! For those who know the best. , let me guide you through our gastronomy.
As a tailor, I'll help you to write your own itinerary, using my extensive local knowledge to give you an enlarged view diversity of our gastronomy.
Besides the program to see my city my intention is to take you to the best of the best places to enjoy the real and typical Porto food. for sure they are unique places that you will only find in my city . . . come on!
Check some ideas for your day, of course it will be difficult to do all, but, we can decide step by step according your preferences.
- FRANCESINHA in the best place in Porto
- Roast Pork sandwich with Mountain Cheese (salted) or "Queijo da Serra" in Portuguese
- Tapas with cheese, chouriço and Wines (Port or table)
- My favorit restaurant located at the river for Octopus rice with filets, the most typical dish of Porto (stewed with beans and cashew pork), Rooster marinated in red wine, Oxtail. All this accompanied by "Green wine" or "Vinho Verde" in Portuguese, which is an ALVARINHO grape from our region and "Galicia Spain at the North delicious!!
- If you like pastry, then we will finish with a tasting of some of the best cakes I know in the city and that are made in the old fashioned way!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location: Pick up at guest place.
End location: End location: Return to the guests place.
Duration: 9 hours
The tour is made according your intentions!
- For a group of 4 people, in my car (Volvo XC60)
- Groups over 4 people on request
Transportation and logistic.
Pickup and drop off in any place suggested.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euro - The estimate price is variable as your appetite and budget.
Meals and entertainment.
I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments.