With half day mainland private transportation and public transportation or taxi on the island of Capri - skip the line included
THIS TOUR CAN BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR NEEDS AND REQUESTS.
The Unesco Committee inscribed Pompeii in the list of World Heritage Patrimony because it provides a "complete and vivid picture of society and daily life at a specific moment in the past that is without parallel anywhere in the world".
Walking in the city I will explain the history of the city at the time of the Mount Vesuvius' eruption, and the Romans way of living.
Capri is a real treasure bursting with natural beauty, with stunning panoramas and beautiful coastlines. There are numerous symbols of nature: the Faraglioni rocks, the Natural Arch, Mount Solaro and the celebrated Blue Grotto.
Our tour includes a walk at Marina Grande, transfer by funicular train to the town of Capri and a walk in the famous Piazzetta and the Medieval alleys up to the marvellous gardens of Augustus from where you will enjoy the best views of the island; in alternative we can arrange a trip to the the blue Grotto and Anacapri.
• Pick up at the port of Naples, port of Sorrento, hotel or other kind of accommodation.
• Transfer to Pompeii.
• 2-hour guided tour in Pompeii
• Transfer to Sorrento and lunch stop
• Transfer to Capri (port of Marina Grande) by hydrofoil
• Transfer by the funicular train to Capri, and walk downtown including the Piazzetta the Church of St. Stefano, and the Gardens of Augustus.
• Transfer back to the port of Naples or Sorrento by hydrofoil
**IF YOU WISH AS YOU ARRIVE TO POMPEII I CAN BUY THE SKIP THE LINE TICKETS FOR YOU. EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE IN 5-10 MINUTES**
***With an extra cost due to the land transportation and the admission tickets is possible to visit to the Blue Grotto and Anacapri. It is also possible to arrange with and extra fee the circumnavigation of the island with a private wooden boat made in Sorrento (Gozzo Aprea).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Port of Naples, port of Sorrento, your Hotel's lobby or any other location in this region.
End location: Port of Naples or port of Sorrento.
Duration: 8 hours
not less than 8 hours
Half day by car( a private Mercedes)
Hydrofoils to go to Capri and back
The tour includes:
- A full day personal guide who will meet you at your port of arrival or any other type of accommodation or arrival, holding a sign with your name on the top.
- The transportation by a private Mercedes from the port of arrival to Pompeii and from Pompeii to the port of Sorrento to cath the hydrofoil to Capri.
- Hydrofoil tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 euro - about 20 euros for meals, not obliged to stop for meals
15 euros admission fees to Pompeii
. The Funicular train tickets
• All entrance fees: Pompeii 15 EUR p.p. (free under 18);
• The Meals: the cost for a touristic lunch is about 15 EUR per person for a fix menu, obviously you are not obliged to stop for lunch
## There's also the possibility with an extra cost to arrange a car transfer to the Blue Grotto and Anacapri, or 2-hours circumnavigation of the island in a traditional Aprea Gozzo (wooden boat).
Please enquire for any tour before booking a tour because I am not always available for tours
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We met Emiliano in Pompeii, had a driver named Carlo who was also awesome. After a very informative tour in Pompeii, we changed the plan a bit and took a drive to the Amalfi Coast with Carlo and had lunch at an AWESOME trattoria in Positano that Emiliano said we'd love. He was 100% right.