Landscape and History
This is the ideal and best seller excursion for those who want to visit the most important and representative places in the area in just one day.
During this relaxing tour, you will visit Positano with all its incredible legends and beautiful tiny streets full of clothes and souvenirs shops.
Sorrento, thanks to its traditional and delicious cooking, is ideal for an unforgettable lunch by the sea and the suggestive centre of the town, a plot of little streets full of workshops of Limoncello, souvenirs and inlay woodwork. It is also perfect for a relaxing walk.
Eventually, it will be time to discover the history of Pompei visiting the archaeological area where, to get a more intense experience, I can book for you a private walking tour with an authorized guide that will explain you the splendour of the Ancient Roman lifestyle.
This tour is available with departure from Napoli and Amalfi.
- In 1 hour and a half, we will reach Positano where you will have about 1 hour to visit the centre of this small town.
- The second village to visit will be Sorrento where you will have time for lunch too.
- The last place to visit is the archaeological area of Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours.
- From Pompei, in half hour, we will get back to Naples.
Interesting optional stops: Ceramic factory, woodwork factory, olive oil and limoncello factory.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Naples,Sorrento,Salerno and Amalfi
End location: Naples,Sorrento,Salerno and Amalfi
Duration: 9 hours
The tour is planned including the ordinary traffic.
Luxury full air condition van for up to 8 passengers
Luxury and modern Mercedes vehicle, up to 8 passengers, in perfect contitions, ever clean and equipped for children of any age, with all the comforts like air conditioned, mini fridge and wi-fi.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - For lunch and entrance fees, per person. The price of the lunch is approximatied and depends on the restaurant and the quality of food. Credit card is fine but I suggest to have with you some cash for small purchases, snacks and tips.
- Pompeii ruins entrance fee is 13,00 euro per person
- Autorized guide for walking tour of 2 hours in the archaeological area of Pompeii is between 120 and 150 Euro (in total for the group and not per person)
I am not permitted to guide inside Archeological or Historical sites like Pompeii Scavi, Museums. etc.