The Old Town, Warsaw Ghetto, Lazienki Royal Park and the downtown in a nutshell!
This tour is dedicated to those who are short on time (or tired after several days of travelling:)) but willing to visit the top spots of touristic interest in Warsaw. In approximately 4 hours of this guided tour, that combines panoramic rides with walking visits, you will see the most interesting parts of Warsaw.
The tour includes: the City Center - example of the mixture of modern and soviet architecture, with it's highest skyscraper - the Palace of Culture. Besides that, we will visit the areas of the Ghetto of Warsaw and WW2 related spots, including the Monument to the Heroes of Warsaw Ghetto Uprising & POLIN museum (external visit). We will enjoy a stroll through the Lazienki Royal Park, where the Monument to Frederic Chopin and Palace on the Isle are located.
At the end, we will have a walk through the historic Old Town protected by UNESCO and parts of the Royal Way, including the Castle and Market squares.
The tour can begin at your hotel or in another centrally located spot of your choice. Depending on the meeting point we can visit the points in a changed order, but nevertheless it will include the following spots:
- the City Center - example of the mixture of modern and soviet architecture, including the highest skyscraper - the Palace of Culture
- the areas of the Ghetto of Warsaw and WW2 related spots, including the Monument to the Heroes of Warsaw Ghetto Uprising & POLIN museum
- Lazienki Royal Park, including the Monument to Frederic Chopin and Palace on the Isle
- The Old Town and parts of the Royal Way, including the Castle and Market squares
If there is anything else that you would like to include or replace any of the points don't hesitate to contact me - and together we can create your individual itinerary!
Note: The tour can start in the morning or in the afternoon (or even in the evening during the summer months - June, July and August). Please contact me for details.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Any centrally located spot in Warsaw. Pick up's from the airports/more distant places are also possible upon extra fee - to be set individually.
End location: Any centrally located spot in Warsaw. Drop off's at the airports/more distant places are also possible upon extra fee - to be set individually.
Duration: 4 hours
There could be delays due to intense traffic.
- transportation in a VAN for up to 8 ppl (7 travellers + guide) - Peugeot Expert with AC and sliding doors on both sides of the car for a better comfort of the passengers
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 PLN - For a coffee break or to grab a snack
Some of the public toilets charge 2 PLN per person (please prepare some local coins)
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Anna B are simply the best...