Walking tour and game
An itinerary through the city of Pisa and the Miracles' square to learn and discover having fun!
How many animals can you see in the Keith Haring's TUTTOMONDO mural? Have you ever seen the dragons on the Leaning Tower of Pisa? Take your camera or a smart device with you, sharpen your gaze, use your imagination and win!
GiroGioco: A guided tour, but at each stop the teams (couples or small groups of friends, mother and son vs. father and son. . . ) have to solve a riddle. I will give you all the details and information to go on with the game.
We will taste ice cream, cecina, schiacciata, glass of wine. . . you choose :)
We will pass by:
- Tuttomondo mural by Keith Haring
- Corso Italia, main pedestrian road
- small roads
- Piazza Chiara Gambacorti, the Pisans know it as 'Piazza la Pera', do you know why?
- Lungarni: the beautiful walk along the Arno river banks
- The merchants arcades and the fruit and vegetable market
- Piazza dei Cavalieri and the University area
- The Miracles' square
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you by the fountain in front of the Train Station 'Pisa Centrale'
End location: Miracles' square
Duration: 3 hours
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5 Euro each - If you would like to stop for an ice cream and/or a taste of focaccia
I am not a driver. I can arrange for a separate car and driver. If you have your own vehicle I can help you finding your destination.