My country is my passion and a treasure that wants to be discovered and I'm here to let you dive into my world.
I was born in Pisa and grew up in an XII century tower, spending my childhood in the surroundings of the Leaning Tower. My parents have been the first tourists guides I have evere had and they taught me that even an empty wall could be an open book to read.
I'm a theatrical actor, since I was 11 and I have a degree in foreign languages (English, Spanish and Romanian) and a specialization in medieval art.
It will be a privilege to show you my city, my traditions, to make you feel home, leaving everything behind. We can work together to create your perfect tour.
On my favorite book, The legend of 1900, you can read this: "You're never really done for, as long as you've got a good story and someone to tell it to". I really believe it and I'll tell you all the stories I have learnt.
Andiamo! (let's go!)
A Recent Review of this guide
Our guide Alessandro was waiting for us on our arrival as planned, we found him to be very personable, informative, knowledgable and had a great sense of humour. I would recommend using his services.
- Professional local guide for Pisa and its Province - Province of Pisa Adm.
- Professional tour leader for Italy - Municipality of Lari (Pisa)
- Tourist marketing expert - Progetto Trio - recognized by the Region Tuscany Adm.
- University Degree in foreign Languages and medieval Art (Italian, English, Spanish, Romanian)
- Theatrical and cinematographic studies
- Pisa guided books author - Marchetti ed.
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.