Brewery Tour with Beer Tasting
This tour is a must for beer fans! Pilsen's history is closely associated with beer. The light "lager beer" was "born" in Pilsen (Plzeň in Czech) during 1842 and became known as "pilsner. " It did not only become famous as a brand, but also as a type of beer. Since it was introduced to the beer world, pilsner has gained worldwide acclaim.
- I will pick up at your hotel
- 1 hour Prague to Pilsen transfer
- 1. 5-hour Pilsner Urquell Brewery tour (with beer tasting)
- 1-hour traditional Czech lunch at the Pilsner brewery restaurant
- 1 hour Pilsen to Prague transfer.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel, or address in Prague.
End location: At your hotel, or address in Prague.
Duration: 6 hours
Late model Mercedes Benz, 6 passenger, air-conditioned van and some limited walking.
In order to maximize everyone's space and comfort, the tour has been set for 4 people. But, I can accommodate up to 6 people in the vehicle. Please contact me for the details.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500 CZK - Food and drinks.
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.