Getting acquainted with Peter and Paul Fortress, Russian Orthodox Churches, Nevsky Prospect and the majic Seven Bridges Point
During the tour you will know about the foundation of Saint Petersburg, we will see the Russian Orthodox churches and cathedrals, learn about the history of their construction, admire the charm and elegance of the downtow, see the underground and railway stations. I will tell you about the city legends, traditions and local life.
- Meeting at the hotel or any other point convenient for you
- The tour of Peter and Paul Fortress
- The Church of our Savior on Spilled Blood
- Saint Isaac's Cathedral
- Tasting pyshkas, the traditional dessert of Saint Petersburg or lunch (optional)
- The walk along Nevsky Prospect and other streets and embankments
- The Underground
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
You have to be prepared to walk a lot, therefore you will need comfortable clothes and shoes, an umbrella or a raincoat and good mood:)
This is a purely walking tour including seeing some underground stations, therefore we will have a metro ride.
- Guiding Services
Estimated Local Cash Needed
4000 Russian Rubles - Admission fee, meals, beverages and souvenirs. It is absolutely up to you whether you will buy any souvenirs or food though.
- Personal Expenses
- Public Transportation Tickets
- Food, Drinks, Snacks