Perth is blessed by glorious mediterranean climate and its people embrace a relaxed lifestyle. The turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean and the scenic Swan River combined with the Perth rolling hills makes this city incredibly attractive and extremely liveable. I love what I do because it gives me the opportunity to share my passion and enthusiasm for the city I live in and it allows me to meet people from different cultures and backgrounds. My tours are entirely customisable and designed according to your requirements and your interests, to make your tour experience truly unique and special. I am flexible and always happy to accommodate. I can conduct tours in English, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and basic French.
I love music, travel (of course!), good wine, delicious food, yoga, cinema, art, a great conversation and to be able to share good moments. Thanks for checking my profile ! Grazie Mille! Muchas Gracias! Muito Obrigado! Merci Beaucoup!
* Professional Driver/Guide with over 22 years experience providing private tours.
* Friendly and passionate host who loves meeting people from different cultures and backgrounds.
* My tours are all customised to suit your preferences and interests and are adapted to follow your pace.
* Tours are conducted in a modern, spacious and extremely comfortable fully air-conditioned people mover.
* I am always happy to accommodate and change the itinerary whenever is required.
* It's all about providing a unique and memorable tour experience.
Explore, Dream and Discover!
A Recent Review of this guide
Sergio is extremely knowledgeable about the Perth area, including many less know areas and facts. It was a delightful half day we spent with him and I would recommend him to anyone needing a guide in Perth.
- Licensed Charter Vehicle Operator.
- Member of IATG ( Institute of Australian Tour Guides).
- Licensed Operator by WA Dept. of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions.
- Senior First Aid Certificate .
Wheelchairs that are not foldable.
Smoking in the vehicle is not permitted.