Panoramic City Tour.
A pleasant half-day out exploring the modern business district of Perth located between the stunning Swan River and the majestic Kings Park, with its splendid views. Explore the Crown Casino gardens and the new Perth Stadium area. Drive through exclusive residential areas with its palatial homes set along the Swan River heading to Cottesloe beach by the Indian Ocean Sunset Coast. Visit the historic and cosmopolitan Victorian city port of Fremantle, with over 150 heritage-listed buildings, bustling with cafes and boutiques. Return to Perth through South Perth offering spectacular views of Perth city across the Swan River. Return to hotel. Receive a complimentary departure transfer to the airport/cruise terminal (not for arrivals) when booking at least two of my tours.
Depart Hotel at 09:30hrs for a panoramic city tour.
- Bell Tower - Perth's Landmark.
- Elizabeth Quay - Newest Perth City waterfront.
- Perth Town Hall and Government House.
- St. George's Cathedral.
- St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Perth Mint.
- East Perth.
- Crown Casino & Perth Stadium.
- Northbridge - Perth's Entertainment and Cultural Centre.
- King's Street & His Majesty's Theatre. Exclusive City Centre Precinct. Stop for photos.
- Perth Arena - Perth's New Entertainment and Sporting Arena.
- King's Park, War Memorial and Botanical Gardens. Stunning Views of Perth City, swan River and Perth Hills.
- Swan River exclusive residential areas.
- Cottesloe Beach. Stop for photos/coffee break.
- Fremantle Historic Victorian Port Town.
- Cappuccino strip and Fishing Boat Harbor.
- Fremantle Market (open only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
- South Perth - Stunning views of Perth City across the river.
- Return to hotel.
- Swan River Cruise (optional. )
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up from your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
End location: Drop off at your hotel /accommodation (within metro area) , cruise terminal, rail station and Perth airport.
Duration: 4 hours
A 2018 VW people mover. Very spacious, modern and comfortable vehicle.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 AUD - Lunch, coffe break, souvenirs, entrance fees to attractions (optional) etc..
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
This half day tour was in between our two consecutive cruises from Fremantle. Sergio showed us all around Perth and Fremantle and took us to the Perth Mint. Great comfortable van, great company! Thank you Sergio!