Quickly see the best city and coastal highlights in a half day
An ideal starting point for first-time visitors. This fun half-day tour explores the modern city of Perth, the charming port town of Fremantle, and our most famous beaches.
We begin with the exciting new Elizabeth Quay development that shows how far Perth has come. Home of the new Ritz-Carlton.
Kings Park is our #1 highlight, and 1000 acres in size. You'll love the incredible city views and lush botanic gardens.
Get a taste of how the locals live as we drive along the majestic Swan River. Along the way we visit local icons 'Eliza', the Blue Boatshed, UWA and Matilda Bay. You'll be amazed at the majestic palatial homes along the way. The charming and historic port city of Fremantle is a favorite. With over 150 heritage-listed buildings and bustling with cafes. The local markets (Fri-Sun) are the best in WA. Perhaps visit the fishing boat harbor before a delicious seafood lunch?
The pure white sands of our world famous Cottesloe Beach is our last stop, for a gelato and walk on the beach, before heading home.
- Bell Tower - Perth's iconic landmark.
- Elizabeth Quay
- South Perth Foreshore - Stunning views of Perth City across the river.
- King's Park Lookout, War Memorial and Botanical Gardens.
- Blue Boatshed & Eliza
- UWA and Matilda Bay
- Swan River exclusive residential areas.
- Bay View Park Lookout
- Fremantle - Historic Victorian Port Town.
- Cappuccino strip and Fishing Boat Harbor.
- Fremantle Market (open only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
- Cottesloe Beach - Stop for photos/gelato.
- Return to hotel.
- Perth Town Hall and Government House.
- St. Mary's Cathedral.
- Perth Mint.
- The WACA (Cricket ground).
- King's Street & His Majesty's Theatre.
- Perth Arena.
- Perth Stadium.
- Perth Museum
- Perth Zoo
- Maritime Museum
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Our tours are always 'door to door'. So as long as your pickup location is in the Perth Greater Metro area, we will collect you, and return you home. Time starts from the first pickup location.
End location: Our tours are always 'door to door'. So as long as your dropoff location is in the Perth Greater Metro area, we will return you home. Time ends at the last dropoff location.
Duration: 4 hours
This half-day tour is 4 hours in duration, from door to door. You can always extend this for a small fee, so please feel free to contact me for details. While 4 hours lets you cover some ground, and still have a quick lunch, we always recommend 6 or 8 hours if you want to set a more relaxed pace, or enjoy a long lunch. Gosh, time just flies when you're having fun.
Private Luxury Vehicles:
1. Range Rover Sport carries 1-4pax.
2. Mercedes Benz Viano carries 1-6pax.
Both cars have leather seating, tinted windows, Spotify music streaming and phone charging points.
In order to maximize the space and comfort in the vehicles, this tour has been set up for 5 people. But, I can take a 6th person as well. please contact me for the details.
- Private small-group tour with customized itinerary
- Transport by luxury vehicle (Range Rover or Mercedes Viano)
- Driver/Guide/Photographer (Nikon D5500 DSLR 200mm Lens)
- Hotel door pickup and drop-off
- Bottled still water & mints
- Spotify Premium Music
- Mobile phone charging
- Safe storage for purchases
- Esky cooler for cool storage
- Sandboard Hire & board wax (3 max)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 AUD - Money is only needed for meals. Lunch is typically $25 - $75pp, Coffee $4pp.
Bottled water is always included for free in your vehicle.
Optional attractions may have an entry fee. For example:
- Caversham Wildlife Park $28pp,
- Maritime Museum $15pp
- Fremantle Prison Tours $54-120pp
- Whale Watching $80pp
- Fruit Picking $25pp
- This is a guided transfer tour only, all food and drinks are not included.
- Entry to major attractions, or 3rd party tours, are extra (eg. Museum, Art Gallery, Prison Tours, Wildlife Parks).
- Hire of additional equipment is extra (eg. bikes, canoes, segways)
- Flash drive for the provision of original photos is extra (Dropbox is included).
*In order to maximize the space and comfort in the vehicles, this tour has been set up for 5 people. But, I can take a 6th person as well. Please contact me for the details.
To keep our luxury cars in perfect condition for your enjoyment:
- Smoking is not permitted in vehicles.
- Eating is not encouraged in vehicles (non-greasy snacks are fine).
- Sunscreen is applied an HOUR BEFORE your tour starts.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We had a spectacular tour of Perth with Nicholas G. The car was lovely including a refrigerator to keep water cool. Nicholas is highly intelligent and we couldn't have had a better tour of the city.