Explore the Patan and Bhaktapur Darbar Squire.
Patan and Bhaktapur is the perfect combination of the Newari craftsmen wood carving, stone carving, and handicraft. It is the old palace which carries the history of Nepal's from centuries. It was a prosperous city since ancient times. There are so many collections of a unique masterpiece in this popular heritage UNESCO sites.
During this tour, you will gain knowledge about the UNESCO Heritage site history and architecture of Royal old Palace and enjoy the unique style of each area with its monuments. You can taste the local yogurt (JU JU DHAU) king of curd at Bhaktapur; taste the local food at lunchtime.
Patan is known as City of art where can see the stunning architecture of Royal Palace, courtyard Sundari Chok, Golden gate at Mul Chok, Keshav Narayan Chok, famous temple Krishna and more.
** If you are more than two people, please inquire me for a customized tour.
Our plan for the day:
- Pick up at your hotel
- Drive to Patan Darbar Square (about two hours visit)
- Bhaktapur Darbar Square (about 2 hours visit)
- Time for lunch
- Back to your accommodation.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel.
End location: Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) Kathmandu. or at your Kathmandu Hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
It could take more due to the traffic.
Private car with a/c
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Private transport with a/c
- Bottled water
- All applicable taxes
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Rupees - For entrance fees and lunch
- All my tours are for up to 2 people but I can customize any tour based on your group size.
- I am not a driver. There will be a highly experienced driver on our tours. The vehicle will depend on the size of the group.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We would highly recommend Jamuna. Very knowledgeable of the area and easy to communicate with. Speaks good English