I realized I had discovered my life's passion.
Since then, I learnt a lot and enhanced my way of giving tours, tailored to the unique needs and requirements of my guests. Now, I am flexible enough to offer interesting tours adapted to all kind of travelers - private groups, seniors, corporate, students, children, professionals, families, …. And I always TRY to be cheerful, positive, rigorous, patient and thoughtful.
I have traveled a lot for pleasure or for work, and have even lived abroad , but Paris has been home for the last 35 years or so. Over the years I found out that memorable travel experiences may come from visiting far-away destinations but exploring one's own neighborhood can be the best. Today, showing people my city is sheer pleasure: I welcome every visitor in the international language of respect and courtesy. My goal is to make your visit both educational and entertaining. MOMENTS ARE PRICELESS. Come and experience for yourself!
What I like to do when I'm not guiding: when at home I love to cook ! Dancing is a also passion.
My favorite quotes:
• Paris is always a good idea " Audrey Hepburn
•"People don't take trips, trips take people. " - John Steinbeck
•"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. " - Helen Keller
•"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. "― Mark Twain
I'm looking forward to seeing you in Paris !
A Recent Review of this guide
• Graduate of Universite de Paris X-Nanterre , Professional Tour Guide License
• Graduate of Universite Paris-Dauphine, Professional Interpretation and Translation ( English, French, Arabic) ESIT,
• Graduate of AUC, The American University in Cairo. Bachelor of Science degree in Physics
• Teaching Lecturer at CNAM- Paris ( History of Civilizations)
• Teaching Lecturer at Paris X-Nanterre University (Art History in English for future guides)
• Teaching Lecturer at Cergy university ( Art , Guiding and Communication, in English)
• Twenty years as a Tour Manager worldwide
• Twenty five years + as a licensed guide in France
• Board Member of FNGIC , the national association of French licensed guides
• Founder of Paris Detours , a non-profit association promoting culture and arts
I am not a driver. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.