Museums / Culture, Local Experience, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. Yes. Baby seats are available. Kindly inform me in advance if there is a child under the age of 7.
You must be able to get in and out of the car.
Maximum travelers: 7
Serbian (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Italian (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), French (fluent)
Licensed Guide, Transportation, Ticket to Louvre Museum, Free entrance on Notre Dame
Enjoy the breathtaking Paris Landmarks in just one day! Explore the historical sites including the Place de la Concorde, the Opera Garnier, the Seine River, Champs Elysées Avenue, Notre Dame and Eiffel Tower in the morning. Have lunch in the historic district of Le Marais. The highlight of this tour is at the Louvre Museum for approximately 2. 5 hours where you'll see Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Alexandros' Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Here is the sample of the tour. You have the flexibility to change the stops throughout the day. I'll pick you at 9 AM and return you at around 5 PM to your hotel.
1. The historical center of Paris will be our first stop in the morning such as the Place de la Concorde, the Opera Garnier, and the Seine River. You'll be able to see the Arc de Triomphe from the famous Champs Elysées Avenue.
2. Explore the famous cathedral of Notre Dame with its breathtaking French Gothic architecture.
3. Complete your Paris trip with a visit to Eiffel Tower. You can take beautiful photos here but the tour will be at the base of the tower only.
4. Enjoy your lunch in the historic district of Le Marais.
5. You'll have a priority entry in Louvre Museum where you'll see the art of Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa, Alexandros' Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace. This tour will take approximately 2. 5 hours.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel
End location: At your hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Kia Optima = 1 to 3 seater
Renault Espace = 4 to 7 seater
Mercedes Viano 2014 = 8 seaters
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 Euros - Meals