City, First Time Visitor, Museums / Culture, Religious Heritage
Kid Friendly: Yes. Baby seats are available. Kindly inform me in advance if there is a child under the age of 7.
Maximum travelers: 8
Serbian (fluent), Spanish (fluent), Italian (fluent), English (fluent), German (fluent), French (fluent)
Transportation Included, Licensed Guide, Complete tour on Paris' landmarks
Discover Paris in this 8-hour tour as I take you to all the important landmarks. I'll pick you up at 9 AM and drop you off at your hotel once the tour concludes at around 5 PM. Explore Place de la Concorde, Opera Garnier, Champs Elysées Avenue, the famous Eiffel Tower, historic district of Le Marais, the Notre Dame, Berthillon ice creamery on St Louis Island, Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Place du Tertre.
I'll pick you from the hotel at 9 AM with one of our exclusive vehicles.
1. Our first stop is in Place de la Concorde. This is considered as one of the grandest public squares in Paris which built to honor King Louis XV.
2. Proceed in the world's most famous opera house, the Opera Garnier with its magnificent 19th-century architecture.
3. Cruise down the famous Champs Elysées Avenue which is the home to the world's most luxury brands. The iconic Arc de Triomphe can also be seen here.
4. Take a picture of the beautiful scenery of the Eiffel Tower.
5. Lunch break in the historic district of Le Marais. You'll also visit the first plaza in Paris here which is the Place de Vosges.
6. We'll stop at Notre Dame with its breathtaking French Gothic architecture.
7. Indulge yourself in the famous Berthillon ice creamery on St Louis Island.
8. Our last stop will be the village of Montmartre where you'll explore the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Place du Tertre.
We'll return to your hotel at around 5 PM.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel
End location: At your hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Kia Optima = 1 to 3 seater
Renault Espace = 4 to 7 seater
Mercedes Viano 2014 = 8 seaters
My service as a licensed driving guide.
Transportation fees like tolls and gas
VAT 10 %
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euros - Meal/per person
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Milan is a great guy. Very knowledgeable, great driver and fun to be with. He was able to get us some last minute tickets to the Eiffel Tower that we could not get on our own. It was a great day. HIGHLY RECOMMEND